Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Procurement Specialist
Job TitleSenior Procurement Specialist
Evaluating requests for proposals, negotiating pricing, terms and conditions, making source selections, award and administration of subcontracts, consulting agreements and purchase orders.
- Works closely with members of Project Management, Engineering and Construction disciplines to coordinate preparation of invitations to bid, performs proposal analyses, prepares bid evaluations, prepares award recommendations and negotiates subcontract/purchase order agreements, prepares and administers subcontract/purchase order agreements through final closeout.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor's invoices. Maintains subcontract/purchase order files in compliance with Aptim procedures (i.e. insurance/bonds, representations and certifications, release documents and all required file documentation to ensure audit compliance.
- Respond to new vendor inquiries and coordinated new vendor implementation into the procurement platform. Respond to audit requests, review audit findings and implement audit recommendations. Prepare Advance Notifications and Consent packages.
- Ensure Davis Bacon Act and Services Contract Act requirements are flowed down and complied with as/if applicable. Participates with other project team members in regular meetings with subcontractors/vendors and assumes lead key role in handling commercial aspects of the subcontracts/purchase orders being executed. Prepares regular activity reports providing status of current and forecasted workload (LOE).
- Assumes responsibility for following corporate procedures in the conduct of the work and compliance with applicable FAR/DRAR and other regulatory requirements. Oversees, manages and supervises the work of procurement specialists assigned.
- Typically is a college/university graduate or has equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with FAR & DFAR regulations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Must have strong negotiation and sourcing experience.
- Routine business travel required.
- Construction, Environmental, Oil & Gas & Infrastructure experience desired.