Halcyon Software, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Halcyon Software, Inc.
Halcyon Rehabilitation is looking for a full time Physical Therapist in Edgefield, SC at The Ridge Rehab and Healthcare Center.
Halcyon Rehab is looking for a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team in Edgefield, SC.
The Ridge Rehab and Healthcare Center
226 W.A. Reel Drive
Edgefield, SC 29824
We have a 120 bed SNF with an attractive rehab gym.
Our rehab gym is nicely equipped, including ACP modalities, to offer a comprehensive modality package that serves to enhance the treatment and intervention experience for our residents. In addition, we utilize Casamba software into our therapy documentation and therapy management, which offers efficient and user friendly clinical documentation.
Today, the character of Edgefield is captured for visitors in its downtown shopping district, countless historic sites, local eateries, and a thriving artisan community.
Thousands of settlers flowed through this region like a river. It was part of the Great Wagon Road from the North and the Federal Road that carried travelers into the West. The diverse backgrounds of these individuals led to clashes and conflicts that played out over the landscape of the old South. Come explore Edgefield, the Gateway of Southern History!
Edgefield is a town in Edgefield County, South Carolina. The population was 4,750 at the 2010 census. Edgefield is part of the Augusta, Georgia metropolitan area
Physical Therapy Full-time Benefits include:
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life Insurance – 100% company paid
- Supplemental Life – optional
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Home and Auto Insurance - discount through MetLife
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Continuing Education Reimbursement up to $750 per year
- Vacation & Holiday pay for full-time & part-time employees
Reasons to Consider Physical Therapy Assistant Position:
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Very Competitive Pay
- Work Life Balance
- Outstanding Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Education & Training
- Privately Owned Company
- Rehab Company started by a Therapist
- Nationwide Presence With Plan for Continued Growth
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Free In-house CEU Events For All Employees
- Clinical Team that provides continued training and mentorship
- Company known for their cornerstone of ethics and employee appreciation
1. Current state registration/licensure or limited permit as a Physical Therapist.
2. Demonstrates professional behavior and appearance.
3. Attends and participates in continuing educational programs and in-services as requested, which may require overnight travel.
4. Ability to work on and comprehend computerized technology.
5. Protects patients/residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
6. Must be able to speak the English language in a comprehendible format.
1. Subject to lifting, carrying and supporting patients/residents.
2. Must be able to lift medical equipment, supplies, etc.
3. Must be able to move (walk, bend, stand, sit, push, pull, lift) intermittently throughout the workday.
4. Must be constantly alert for patient/resident safety.
EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.