State of Louisiana
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Practical Nursing Instructor
at State of Louisiana
- Supplemental Information
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College is accepting applications for the following positions:
Full time Practical Nursing Adjunct Faculty at the NLTCC- Shreveport Campus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Instructional/Teaching Performance
- Instructional Development
- Instructional Management
- Classroom Management
- Student Guidance and Advising Activities
Qualifications and Experience to apply:
- Must be a registered nurse with a minimum of three years of nursing experience. At least one year of nursing experience must have been as a medical-surgical nurse providing direct patient care.
- Accepting both ADN and BSN candidates.
- The applicant must have practiced as a nurse for a minimum of six full-time months during the three years immediately preceding application.
- Must possess a valid, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Louisiana.
- Post-secondary teaching experience is preferred.
A valid Louisiana Driver's License
Proof of motor vehicle insurance
In accordance with NLTCC Policy #6.003, a criminal history check will be conducted on all new hires. NLTCC participates in the federal E-Verify system for identification and employment eligibility purposes.
Please submit resumes, transcripts and any references to the following address:
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College
9500 Industrial Drive
Minden, LA 71055
Attn: Human Resources
Or fax: 318-371-3325
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
For more information about Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College, visit www.nltcc.edu
Northwest Louisiana Technical Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, qualified disability, marital status, veteran's status, or sexual orientation in admissions to its programs, services, or activities, in access to them, in treatment of individuals, or in any aspect of its operations. NLTCC does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.